Saturday, April 23, 2011

Some Updates!

I find myself blogging lesser and lesser due to some time constrains so i shall update a little to keep this page alive :)


(Canape ~ Beet Cured Salmon)

On march i was starting to do Tournant at Garde Manage station, it was really hard juggling 2 station as i find myself overloading with tasks from both station.

Fresh Octopus flown in straight to our restaurant. The first time i witness how to process octopus from scratch.

The start of spring season means no more black trumpet mushrooms, hedgehogs mushrooms and girolle. But here comes a family of fresh Heirloom Tomato!

(Special ~ Marinated Octopus with Tomato Salad)

Oh, Just one random day my friend was asking me out for dinner. It happens to be a place i have been dying to try out! Gunther's! Awesome angel hair pasta with caviar.
My Chef de Cuisine here loves to work with little piggys. I hope one day i can learn how to debone a baby pig from him.

Nice Colour eh? :)

(Complimentary Soup - Jouno Tomato Gazpacho)

One night, went out for dinner with colleagues to a place called Brasserie Wolf. The EC is one of my colleague's boyfriend so that night we had quite a bit of complimentary food. The one that left most impression was the Gazpacho. Using a tomato sorbet to keep the soup chill was a fantastic idea. Well balance of sweet, savory and acidity, i loved it!

Recently we have been doing quite a bit of fish specials. This was the biggest red Snapper i ever seen!

So far thats about it, not much chance to take photo when the kitchen is busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment