Monday, July 2, 2012

Birthday! Diving at Dayang!

Usually i'll be working on my birthday and there will not be any celebrations. This year however, i made it a point to take a break on my birthday. In fact i took 6 days off! 2 off days and 4 unpaid leave to go diving.

I did not take much photo this trip so i'll just steal some from my new facebook friends :)


 Dayang still looks pretty much how i remembered it. Old, rustic, peaceful...

 Excited Divers :)

 Nice looking rock eh? i'm gonna bring a proper shoes to scale the rocks next time when my buddies are doing their AOWC i'll join them for leisure dive :)

When god shines light upon mankind, it looks something like that...


Me and my dive buddy turt saying good bye to the island...


On the boat, had a nice chat with my dive instructor and we did our dive log. Then i saw something blue in my instructor's dive log folder and i borrow and took a look....




Unbelievable... He is certified in so many specialization dives! no wonder he is such a good instructor.



It was really a great experience to take up Advance Open Water! Experienced instructor with tonnes of specialization, experienced diver roommates sharing stories, Sun, Sand, Sea, beer and compressed air... This is how i like my weekend to be like!

Next up should be some leisure dive then... maybe Nitrox and Wreck Dive! Meanwhile my dive buddy, Turt, will stay dry a few months before i take another short break :)


I'm probably a little behind in my 1000km project so i'm gonna work double hard this month to hope i meet at least 24% of the target :)

No comments:

Post a Comment