Wednesday, April 7, 2010

U.d.d.e.r.s Ice Cream

Simple and unpretentious place serving good and decent ice creams :) My favourite place for ice cream fix :)

Lychee Martini Ice Cream

When my favourite fruit + My love for liquor mixed, it means this is one of my favourite. I would not say it taste close to the real thing but surely, i can taste the lychee distinctly :) The liquor for the ice cream seems to be reduced a little compared to my previous visit. Somehow, the ice cream melts kinda fast but i think they tried their best by freezing the bowl and spoon too :) This is the kind of effort that differentiate those who care about food quality or just another businessman in the food business...

Taste rating: 7/10


Hazelnut Ice Cream with waffle

Imagine spreading nutella on a piece of waffle and add extra ground hazelnut... this is what u get! Intense nutty flavour with just a little hint of that bittersweet chocolate! I like it :) Goes really well with the waffle :) I love the hazelnut ice cream not only for its intense nutty flavour but also for the fact that its not too sweet :) But the waffle was just normal waffle fluffier then usual... nothing unique or special about it... I would have give it at least a 8.5-9 rating if the waffle is done crispier and without the raw flour taste. Oh well...

Taste rating: 8/10

Service: Friendly

Value: <$10

Address:17 Lorong Kilat, #01-08 Kilat Court, Singapore 598139
Telephone: 6466 1055
Website: http://www.udders.com.sg/home
Milking hours:
Sunday to Thursday: 12 noon to 11pm
Friday, Saturday and eve of PH: 12 noon to 12 midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment