Sunday, June 24, 2012

RE: 1000KM Project

It was 11 straight days of work that makes me knocked out on my off day on saturday. I woke up at 7 thinking wow, its finally time for me to go swim or cycle... then i realized... ITS 7PM! OMG... i was knocked out for 17h... My off day practically just gone in my sleep. 

Had a great celebration on the night of the 23rd. Some gift from my friend/mentor who taught me how to live life :)

Chocolates...



Cigars...

Whiskey, Cognac, Chinese rice liquor... This is the life!

POOR JAMES... didn't get to join us for a night of fun, laughter, peace and joy... :p

Back to work on the 24th and it was amazing. Fully recharged, i work like a machine! Prep and service all the way non stop action and also during packing down and cleaning up station i was so fast, i helped the garde manager too! 

Now i know how well rested felt like at work :)

After work, i drove straight to the stadium and ran 10 rounds! some core exercise. Feeling Foking Awesome!

Reached home to a network disaster. No worries, 24h Mustafa to the rescue! Bought a Linksys E3200 Router and a cheapo prolink 5 port switch. Also a surge protector. Less then 2h, out shopping and setting up the network and now im blogging while my parents can stop bothering me about it (they are catching some korean drama streaming... LOL!)






Date: 25th June 2012
Weight: 117kg
Goal Achieved: 86/1000 KM (4km Swim, 60km cycle, 22km run)

No comments:

Post a Comment